Announcing Arweave Boost: Support to help your startup thrive
As part of the initiatives to enable the community surrounding the Arweave protocol, today we are excited to announce the launch of Arweave Boost. Arweave Boost is a dedicated offering for any project, startup, or company looking to boost their value-add with the help of reliable, truly permanent data storage.
With the support of venture capital veterans Andreessen Horowitz and Union Square Ventures, as well as industry leaders 1kx and Multicoin, we will give you access to top advice, infrastructure, and technical support to help you thrive with Arweave.
Here is what you get:
- Up to $50,000 worth of permanent data storage.
- Direct access to Arweave’s core team.
- Demo your startup and receive advice from representatives at Andreessen Horowitz, Union Square Ventures, Multicoin Capital, and 1kx Capital, amongst other industry veterans.
Here is how it works:
Apply now. Applications are always open and admissions take place on a rolling basis. Simply go to boost.arweave.org and fill out your application. It takes less than 2 minutes.
Redeem and use the perks. With the help of our team, we will get you started building on and integrating with Arweave. You’ll be able to:
- Store data permanently.
- Host your web applications in a decentralised way.
- Truly permanently pin your IPFS data with real decentralisation.
Learn, build, and demo. Get support from Arweave’s core development team and present your project during our online demo days to representatives from leading VC’s.